Red Bull Racing's former digital head launches social media agency
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 12:15PM
Red Bull Racing's former head of digital David Granger has launched a new social media agency called Bell+Watson.
The start-up has a board of five, with Granger currently the only employee. Its founding clients are Central Bedfordshire University Technical College and the United World Schools charity. The agency will be staffing up the Birmingham operation in the "near future".
Granger joined Red Bull Racing, the Formula 1 racing team, in 2007, two years after launch. he left on 14 September. He was part of the team which pioneered the use of social media to build the brand.
He said the agency will focus on helping clients take social media in house, rather than treating it as a PR channel, and guiding them through the process.
Red Bull was forced to postpone its supersonic skydive yesterday, due to weather conditions.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween