Red Bull Racing's former digital head launches social media agency
Red Bull Racing's former head of digital David Granger has launched a new social media agency called Bell+Watson.
The start-up has a board of five, with Granger currently the only employee. Its founding clients are Central Bedfordshire University Technical College and the United World Schools charity. The agency will be staffing up the Birmingham operation in the "near future".
Granger joined Red Bull Racing, the Formula 1 racing team, in 2007, two years after launch. he left on 14 September. He was part of the team which pioneered the use of social media to build the brand.
He said the agency will focus on helping clients take social media in house, rather than treating it as a PR channel, and guiding them through the process.
Red Bull was forced to postpone its supersonic skydive yesterday, due to weather conditions.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014