Dove hands BBH global brief for men's range
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Unilever has awarded a large global advertising project for its Dove Men+Care range to Bartle Bogle Hegarty's London and New York offices without a pitch.
The business, which will be shared between the Publicis-owned network's two offices, covers the European and North American markets. Ogilvy & Mather, the global incumbent, still retains a portion of the Dove Men+Care business.
Dove, which is one of Ogilvy & Mather’s oldest clients, also continues its relationship with the network on its other skincare ranges.
Stacie Bright, Dove global communications director said: "We are currently working with BBH on a project for Dove Men+Care. We collaborate with many different agencies across the Dove portfolio depending on the task or media channel. Ogilvy continues to be a highly valued partner on all aspects of the Dove brand."
The Dove Men+Care range launched in 2010 with a TV ad, which aired during the Super Bowl in the US in February that year.
"The Manthem" spot followed a man from birth through his life.
In the UK, the brand signed a sponsorship deal with the Welsh Rugby Union in May, which led to the Autumn International Series at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff being renamed the Dove Men Series.
After announcing the sponsorship deal, Paul O’Connor, the brand manager for Dove Men+Care, said that the brand was looking into opportunities for Welsh national players to become brand ambassadors and feature in future TV, press and outdoor ad campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £27k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media