WPP launches agency to handle Pfizer business
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:00AM
WPP has set up a new agency, called The Reality Shop, to service the newly won consolidated £5 million UK Pfizer account.
The Reality Shop, which will be based in WPP offices on Westbourne Terrace, London, is in the process of recruiting staff to handle the business.
The new agency pitched for the UK Pfizer account as part of WPP's Team Pfizer, which is run out of New York. CHI & Partners previously handled the bulk of the business, including brands such as Anadin and Centrum. The SMA Nutrition brands, handled by Publicis, are in the process of being sold to Nestlé and were not included in the review.
As well as acting as a conflict shop (JWT was prevented from pitching for Pfizer as it already handles Bayer Consumer Healthcare), The Reality Shop will also pitch for other pieces of businesses.
The Pfizer review was part of a wider cost-cutting exercise at the pharmaceutical giant.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York