The Corner picks up Caterpillar mobile brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:00AM
The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
The agency will create a campaign to launch the Cat-branded phones in a multi-million-pound marketing push.
Bullitt has the worldwide licence to design, develop, manufacture and distribute the Cat phone range, which includes the B10 smartphone.
Richard Wharton, the chief executive of Bullitt, said the group is committed to defining the Cat brand, which he describes as a "grey man" in the category, to a new audience internationally and to communicating the brand's proposition.
He added: "There is several million allocated in budget through to the end of 2013 and this spend will be closely measured against a challenging series of objectives. The Corner demonstrated that they shared our strategic ambition and vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)