The Corner picks up Caterpillar mobile brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:00AM
The Corner has been hired by the Bullitt Group to launch its range of Caterpillar mobile phones globally, after a pitch.
The agency will create a campaign to launch the Cat-branded phones in a multi-million-pound marketing push.
Bullitt has the worldwide licence to design, develop, manufacture and distribute the Cat phone range, which includes the B10 smartphone.
Richard Wharton, the chief executive of Bullitt, said the group is committed to defining the Cat brand, which he describes as a "grey man" in the category, to a new audience internationally and to communicating the brand's proposition.
He added: "There is several million allocated in budget through to the end of 2013 and this spend will be closely measured against a challenging series of objectives. The Corner demonstrated that they shared our strategic ambition and vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- Interim Marketing & E-Commerce Director Stopgap £500 - £700 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office