Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - £35k to £43k + Benefits Propel £35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - integrated agency Source £33000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up