Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England
- Children's Digital Marketing Manager Penguin UK Competitive salary, Central London
- Category Manager (SSP UK) £35K + bonus SSP UK Ltd £34000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni