Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer - Innovative Tech Company ADLIB Upto £35k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Sales Manager/Director Ultimate Asset Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£80000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits + Stock, West End
- Head of Media Mental Health Foundation £45,426 - £47,500 pa, London SE1
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake