Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior/Lead UX Designer - Product Design Agency - Central London - £400 - £450 per day Nakama £400 - £450 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, Haircare, up to £33K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 30000 - 33000, London
- Quant research director | Social research, behaviour change Elizabeth Norman International £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers