BMB nets ad brief for Primelocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
The agency, which was hired after a pitch against Zoopla's roster agency VCCP Blue, already handles advertising for its sister brand Findaproperty.
The work by VCCP on the group's core Zoopla.co.uk brand is unaffected by the appointment. Zoopla added Primelocation and Findaproperty to its stable of brands this year after merging with Digital Property Group, which owned the sites.
Andrew McGuinness, the BMB founding partner, commented: "Primelocation.com has a clear role and unique positioning in what is a rapidly maturing market.
"We're delighted to work on the brand with Zoopla Property Group."
Zoopla launched a multi-million-pound ad campaign in September, comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers