BMB nets ad brief for Primelocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
The agency, which was hired after a pitch against Zoopla's roster agency VCCP Blue, already handles advertising for its sister brand Findaproperty.
The work by VCCP on the group's core Zoopla.co.uk brand is unaffected by the appointment. Zoopla added Primelocation and Findaproperty to its stable of brands this year after merging with Digital Property Group, which owned the sites.
Andrew McGuinness, the BMB founding partner, commented: "Primelocation.com has a clear role and unique positioning in what is a rapidly maturing market.
"We're delighted to work on the brand with Zoopla Property Group."
Zoopla launched a multi-million-pound ad campaign in September, comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads