BMB nets ad brief for Primelocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
The agency, which was hired after a pitch against Zoopla's roster agency VCCP Blue, already handles advertising for its sister brand Findaproperty.
The work by VCCP on the group's core Zoopla.co.uk brand is unaffected by the appointment. Zoopla added Primelocation and Findaproperty to its stable of brands this year after merging with Digital Property Group, which owned the sites.
Andrew McGuinness, the BMB founding partner, commented: "Primelocation.com has a clear role and unique positioning in what is a rapidly maturing market.
"We're delighted to work on the brand with Zoopla Property Group."
Zoopla launched a multi-million-pound ad campaign in September, comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014