BMB nets ad brief for Primelocation
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Zoopla Property Group, the online property portal, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its Primelocation brand.
The agency, which was hired after a pitch against Zoopla's roster agency VCCP Blue, already handles advertising for its sister brand Findaproperty.
The work by VCCP on the group's core Zoopla.co.uk brand is unaffected by the appointment. Zoopla added Primelocation and Findaproperty to its stable of brands this year after merging with Digital Property Group, which owned the sites.
Andrew McGuinness, the BMB founding partner, commented: "Primelocation.com has a clear role and unique positioning in what is a rapidly maturing market.
"We're delighted to work on the brand with Zoopla Property Group."
Zoopla launched a multi-million-pound ad campaign in September, comprising national TV, radio and print executions by VCCP Blue.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile