Peachy seeks ad and media shops
The high-interest short-term "payday" lender Peachy.co.uk is looking for agencies to handle its advertising and media accounts.
The company, which offers up to £500 instant cash loans with a representative 1,918 per cent APR and is a rival to brands such as Wonga.com and QuickQuid, has contacted agencies directly.
Peachy, which is owned by Cash on Go, has not previously had retained agencies.
Earlier this year, Peachy ran an experiential campaign in London and Manchester featuring staff in peach-coloured dresses handing out peaches to passers-by. They also distributed leaflets entitling customers to £5 off their loan.
Peachy claims to be unique in offering multiple repayment options to their customers, who can decide when and how they pay the loan back.
Short-term loan companies have come under fire recently from MPs and campaigners.
This week, Newcastle United signed a four-year sponsorship deal with Wonga.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business