Peachy seeks ad and media shops
The high-interest short-term "payday" lender Peachy.co.uk is looking for agencies to handle its advertising and media accounts.
The company, which offers up to £500 instant cash loans with a representative 1,918 per cent APR and is a rival to brands such as Wonga.com and QuickQuid, has contacted agencies directly.
Peachy, which is owned by Cash on Go, has not previously had retained agencies.
Earlier this year, Peachy ran an experiential campaign in London and Manchester featuring staff in peach-coloured dresses handing out peaches to passers-by. They also distributed leaflets entitling customers to £5 off their loan.
Peachy claims to be unique in offering multiple repayment options to their customers, who can decide when and how they pay the loan back.
Short-term loan companies have come under fire recently from MPs and campaigners.
This week, Newcastle United signed a four-year sponsorship deal with Wonga.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- Campaign Manaager Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Digital Marketing Executive - Global Telecoms Organisation Ninesharp Negotiable, Slough
- Motion Graphics Designer (User Interface Specialist) Salt £200 - £300 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media