Peachy seeks ad and media shops
The high-interest short-term "payday" lender Peachy.co.uk is looking for agencies to handle its advertising and media accounts.
The company, which offers up to £500 instant cash loans with a representative 1,918 per cent APR and is a rival to brands such as Wonga.com and QuickQuid, has contacted agencies directly.
Peachy, which is owned by Cash on Go, has not previously had retained agencies.
Earlier this year, Peachy ran an experiential campaign in London and Manchester featuring staff in peach-coloured dresses handing out peaches to passers-by. They also distributed leaflets entitling customers to £5 off their loan.
Peachy claims to be unique in offering multiple repayment options to their customers, who can decide when and how they pay the loan back.
Short-term loan companies have come under fire recently from MPs and campaigners.
This week, Newcastle United signed a four-year sponsorship deal with Wonga.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account