Engine nets Amira launch campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:35AM
Amira Group, India's largest privately owned rice company, has appointed Engine to handle a multi-million-pound campaign to launch the brand in the UK.
Engine won the business after a pitch. Partners Andrews Aldridge will lead the account, working alongside its sister Engine shops Engine Strategy and Mischief.
The campaign, which will break at the beginning of 2013, is likely to include TV, press, online, PR, social media and in-store work.
Amira, which is set to rival brands such as Tilda, will introduce a range of premium products that will be sold in major UK retailers.
The UK launch comes as the company looks to extend its presence from 25 markets, including the US, South Africa and Singapore, to 50 in the next five years.
Rob Mesure, the president of Amira in Europe, said: "Engine match the aspiration of the Amira Group and we are proud to welcome their expertise and commitment."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated