Engine nets Amira launch campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:35AM
Amira Group, India's largest privately owned rice company, has appointed Engine to handle a multi-million-pound campaign to launch the brand in the UK.
Engine won the business after a pitch. Partners Andrews Aldridge will lead the account, working alongside its sister Engine shops Engine Strategy and Mischief.
The campaign, which will break at the beginning of 2013, is likely to include TV, press, online, PR, social media and in-store work.
Amira, which is set to rival brands such as Tilda, will introduce a range of premium products that will be sold in major UK retailers.
The UK launch comes as the company looks to extend its presence from 25 markets, including the US, South Africa and Singapore, to 50 in the next five years.
Rob Mesure, the president of Amira in Europe, said: "Engine match the aspiration of the Amira Group and we are proud to welcome their expertise and commitment."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands