Creature and MNC net Mysinglefriend
Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website founded by the celebrity property renovator Sarah Beeny, has appointed Creature London and the media agency MNC ahead of its first TV ad campaign.
The site has previously focused on promoting itself online, but Creature will now develop a TV campaign as part of an integrated drive to attract more members.
MNC will handle the media planning and buying for the TV campaign.
Mysinglefriend.com has previously used the strapline "Matchmaking our fabulous friends" and its marketing has involved banner advertising, social media and a blog hosted on the site.
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Mysinglefriend is one of the best-known brands in the UK dating market, and one of the few that appreciate that dating, online or offline, is ultimately about people."
Beeny, the presenter of Channel 4's Property Ladder, launched the site in 2004.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire