New business leagues (12 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 11:28AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge shoots up the creative league with its Amira win, while MWO enters the table with Dreams.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£65000 - Ã‚£75000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£34000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Source Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum, London
- Senior Copywriter Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton