New business leagues (12 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 11:28AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge shoots up the creative league with its Amira win, while MWO enters the table with Dreams.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Project Manager (6 -8 months Contract) Stopgap £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Snr Planner createselect competitive salary, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)