New business leagues (12 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 11:28AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge shoots up the creative league with its Amira win, while MWO enters the table with Dreams.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues