VIDEO: Behind the scenes at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition
Brand Republic goes behind the scenes with the judging panel at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition, which awarded its top prize to Glue Isobar and Toyota at London's IMax cinema this morning.
The judges who met for a morning of tough debate at London's IMax were unanimous in their praise of the high standard of entries.
Tim Bleakly, chief executive of Ocean Outdoor, said: "This year the minimum standard and the effort people have gone to in showing the understanding of the medium and what it requires to actually win has rocketed."
Watch footage of the judging and hear all the judge’s views in the video above.
The event was held in association with Brand Republic. The judging was chaired by Rich Sutcliffe, Haymarket Business Media’s digital development director.
Video produced by Sarah JohnsonFollow @BRproducers
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity