VIDEO: Behind the scenes at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition
Brand Republic goes behind the scenes with the judging panel at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition, which awarded its top prize to Glue Isobar and Toyota at London's IMax cinema this morning.
The judges who met for a morning of tough debate at London's IMax were unanimous in their praise of the high standard of entries.
Tim Bleakly, chief executive of Ocean Outdoor, said: "This year the minimum standard and the effort people have gone to in showing the understanding of the medium and what it requires to actually win has rocketed."
Watch footage of the judging and hear all the judge’s views in the video above.
The event was held in association with Brand Republic. The judging was chaired by Rich Sutcliffe, Haymarket Business Media’s digital development director.
Video produced by Sarah JohnsonFollow @BRproducers
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester