Unilever publishes Flora Cuisine cook book in digital giveaway
Unilever is giving away a crowd-sourced cook book as part of its £6m promotion of its Flora brands, using Facebook and in-store promotions.
The activity for Flora Cuisine, the cooking liquid sub-brand, is part of Unilever’s ongoing £6m marketing investment for Flora over the course of this year, which will also include giving away copies of the book through Flora's Facebook page.
Unilever has partnered with Asda, where consumers can pick up hard copies of the book through an on-pack promotion, while 750 cookbooks will be given away through the Flora Facebook page
Free downloadable copies of the books will be available from Flora’s website.
The book, called 'Let’s Get Cooking! Everyday Recipes by Mums (and Dads Too!)', has been created by TMW and consists of 30 winning recipes that consumers entered into a Facebook competition earlier this year.
The winners were chosen by celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, Flora’s brand ambassador.
The launch of Flora’s Twitter and Pinterest pages add to the brand’s extensive activity this year, including a series of campaigns featuring Vernon Kay and his mother, alongside a new strategy for Flora pro.activ that puts women at the heart of its activity.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- English Copywriter MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Dubai
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'