Unilever publishes Flora Cuisine cook book in digital giveaway
Unilever is giving away a crowd-sourced cook book as part of its £6m promotion of its Flora brands, using Facebook and in-store promotions.
The activity for Flora Cuisine, the cooking liquid sub-brand, is part of Unilever’s ongoing £6m marketing investment for Flora over the course of this year, which will also include giving away copies of the book through Flora's Facebook page.
Unilever has partnered with Asda, where consumers can pick up hard copies of the book through an on-pack promotion, while 750 cookbooks will be given away through the Flora Facebook page
Free downloadable copies of the books will be available from Flora’s website.
The book, called 'Let’s Get Cooking! Everyday Recipes by Mums (and Dads Too!)', has been created by TMW and consists of 30 winning recipes that consumers entered into a Facebook competition earlier this year.
The winners were chosen by celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, Flora’s brand ambassador.
The launch of Flora’s Twitter and Pinterest pages add to the brand’s extensive activity this year, including a series of campaigns featuring Vernon Kay and his mother, alongside a new strategy for Flora pro.activ that puts women at the heart of its activity.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads