Unilever publishes Flora Cuisine cook book in digital giveaway
Unilever is giving away a crowd-sourced cook book as part of its £6m promotion of its Flora brands, using Facebook and in-store promotions.
The activity for Flora Cuisine, the cooking liquid sub-brand, is part of Unilever’s ongoing £6m marketing investment for Flora over the course of this year, which will also include giving away copies of the book through Flora's Facebook page.
Unilever has partnered with Asda, where consumers can pick up hard copies of the book through an on-pack promotion, while 750 cookbooks will be given away through the Flora Facebook page
Free downloadable copies of the books will be available from Flora’s website.
The book, called 'Let’s Get Cooking! Everyday Recipes by Mums (and Dads Too!)', has been created by TMW and consists of 30 winning recipes that consumers entered into a Facebook competition earlier this year.
The winners were chosen by celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, Flora’s brand ambassador.
The launch of Flora’s Twitter and Pinterest pages add to the brand’s extensive activity this year, including a series of campaigns featuring Vernon Kay and his mother, alongside a new strategy for Flora pro.activ that puts women at the heart of its activity.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham