Goodfellas readies Superiore TV activity
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:59AM
Goodfellas is rolling out a TV campaign on Saturday aimed at adult diners who want a restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of their own homes, as part of a £1m marketing push for its new Superiore range.
The ad, created by Mother, will be similar to Goodfellas' Scoop pizza campaign but will include a five-second end frame with a voiceover that highlights the recently launched Superiore pizza.
The TV campaign kicks off this Saturday and will run for four weeks, supported by 10-weeks of in-store activity.
MediaCom was the media agency for the campaign.
In 2010, Northern Foods reported that a £5m ad campaign it ran for Goodfellas had contributed to a £9.5m first-half financial loss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business