Goodfellas readies Superiore TV activity
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:59AM
Goodfellas is rolling out a TV campaign on Saturday aimed at adult diners who want a restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of their own homes, as part of a £1m marketing push for its new Superiore range.
The ad, created by Mother, will be similar to Goodfellas' Scoop pizza campaign but will include a five-second end frame with a voiceover that highlights the recently launched Superiore pizza.
The TV campaign kicks off this Saturday and will run for four weeks, supported by 10-weeks of in-store activity.
MediaCom was the media agency for the campaign.
In 2010, Northern Foods reported that a £5m ad campaign it ran for Goodfellas had contributed to a £9.5m first-half financial loss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads