Goodfellas readies Superiore TV activity
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 09:59AM
Goodfellas is rolling out a TV campaign on Saturday aimed at adult diners who want a restaurant-quality pizza in the comfort of their own homes, as part of a £1m marketing push for its new Superiore range.
The ad, created by Mother, will be similar to Goodfellas' Scoop pizza campaign but will include a five-second end frame with a voiceover that highlights the recently launched Superiore pizza.
The TV campaign kicks off this Saturday and will run for four weeks, supported by 10-weeks of in-store activity.
MediaCom was the media agency for the campaign.
In 2010, Northern Foods reported that a £5m ad campaign it ran for Goodfellas had contributed to a £9.5m first-half financial loss.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3