RKCR/Y&R undergoes management rejig
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:09AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has reorganised its management team, with Alison Hoad, the agency's joint chief executive, returning to her previous role of vice chairman.
Ben Kay, the joint chief executive alongside Hoad, becomes sole chief executive of the agency.
Hoad continues her client responsibilities but takes a step back from the day-to-day running of the agency and will work a four-day week in order to spend more time with her family.
Kay and Hoad were promoted to joint chief executives of the agency in September last year, following the departure of the former chief executive Richard Exon.
Hoad was promoted from the position of vice-chairman, and Kay, from chief strategy officer, working alongside the RKCR/Y&R founder and chairman, Mark Roalfe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith