RKCR/Y&R undergoes management rejig
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:09AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has reorganised its management team, with Alison Hoad, the agency's joint chief executive, returning to her previous role of vice chairman.
Ben Kay, the joint chief executive alongside Hoad, becomes sole chief executive of the agency.
Hoad continues her client responsibilities but takes a step back from the day-to-day running of the agency and will work a four-day week in order to spend more time with her family.
Kay and Hoad were promoted to joint chief executives of the agency in September last year, following the departure of the former chief executive Richard Exon.
Hoad was promoted from the position of vice-chairman, and Kay, from chief strategy officer, working alongside the RKCR/Y&R founder and chairman, Mark Roalfe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Content Strategy Manager EMR £65000 - £70000 per annum, Surrey
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Category and Brand Manager EMR £65000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'