RKCR/Y&R undergoes management rejig
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:09AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has reorganised its management team, with Alison Hoad, the agency's joint chief executive, returning to her previous role of vice chairman.
Ben Kay, the joint chief executive alongside Hoad, becomes sole chief executive of the agency.
Hoad continues her client responsibilities but takes a step back from the day-to-day running of the agency and will work a four-day week in order to spend more time with her family.
Kay and Hoad were promoted to joint chief executives of the agency in September last year, following the departure of the former chief executive Richard Exon.
Hoad was promoted from the position of vice-chairman, and Kay, from chief strategy officer, working alongside the RKCR/Y&R founder and chairman, Mark Roalfe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Manager Major Players £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- New Business Executive Dynamic New Alliances £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated