RKCR/Y&R undergoes management rejig
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:09AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has reorganised its management team, with Alison Hoad, the agency's joint chief executive, returning to her previous role of vice chairman.
Ben Kay, the joint chief executive alongside Hoad, becomes sole chief executive of the agency.
Hoad continues her client responsibilities but takes a step back from the day-to-day running of the agency and will work a four-day week in order to spend more time with her family.
Kay and Hoad were promoted to joint chief executives of the agency in September last year, following the departure of the former chief executive Richard Exon.
Hoad was promoted from the position of vice-chairman, and Kay, from chief strategy officer, working alongside the RKCR/Y&R founder and chairman, Mark Roalfe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers