RKCR/Y&R undergoes management rejig
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:09AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has reorganised its management team, with Alison Hoad, the agency's joint chief executive, returning to her previous role of vice chairman.
Ben Kay, the joint chief executive alongside Hoad, becomes sole chief executive of the agency.
Hoad continues her client responsibilities but takes a step back from the day-to-day running of the agency and will work a four-day week in order to spend more time with her family.
Kay and Hoad were promoted to joint chief executives of the agency in September last year, following the departure of the former chief executive Richard Exon.
Hoad was promoted from the position of vice-chairman, and Kay, from chief strategy officer, working alongside the RKCR/Y&R founder and chairman, Mark Roalfe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Account Manager/Client Manager - Data Heavy Brand Recruitment £26000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits, Aylesbury
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool