Betfred focuses on football with 'Now even better Fred' push
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:46AM
Bookmaker Betfred.com is returning to TV with a 'Now even better Fred' campaign that will draw attention to its 'bigger and better' football proposition.
Manchester-based BJL created the campaign that will focus on the relaunch of its ‘goals galore’ product, the launch of its new ‘hat-trick heaven’ offering and the debut of a new in-play offer.
Graphic-led creative will launch initially on TV on Monday (15 October) before being adapted for online, mobile and in-shop activity for the duration of the 2012/13 season.
Nicky Unsworth, managing director at BJL, said: "Excitement, ambition, victory and reward continue to define any football fan’s hopes for the season, areas we were keen to harness for Betfred.com’s return to TV advertising.
"With so much noise in the betting sector, we wanted to make sure our target audience were able to walk away with a clear, simple take out from their exposure to the campaign, which we felt ‘Now even Better Fred’ encapsulated perfectly."
Hilary Large, head of marketing at Betfred.com, claims the campaign is designed to support the bookmaker’s "biggest and most compelling proposition and line up of products to date".
The campaign was developed by BJL creative directors Tom Richards and Pete Bastiman and produced by Mainframe.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MediaCom North.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- New Business Director - Superb Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £negotiable, Central London
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show