Betfred focuses on football with 'Now even better Fred' push
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 October 2012 10:46AM
Bookmaker Betfred.com is returning to TV with a 'Now even better Fred' campaign that will draw attention to its 'bigger and better' football proposition.
Manchester-based BJL created the campaign that will focus on the relaunch of its ‘goals galore’ product, the launch of its new ‘hat-trick heaven’ offering and the debut of a new in-play offer.
Graphic-led creative will launch initially on TV on Monday (15 October) before being adapted for online, mobile and in-shop activity for the duration of the 2012/13 season.
Nicky Unsworth, managing director at BJL, said: "Excitement, ambition, victory and reward continue to define any football fan’s hopes for the season, areas we were keen to harness for Betfred.com’s return to TV advertising.
"With so much noise in the betting sector, we wanted to make sure our target audience were able to walk away with a clear, simple take out from their exposure to the campaign, which we felt ‘Now even Better Fred’ encapsulated perfectly."
Hilary Large, head of marketing at Betfred.com, claims the campaign is designed to support the bookmaker’s "biggest and most compelling proposition and line up of products to date".
The campaign was developed by BJL creative directors Tom Richards and Pete Bastiman and produced by Mainframe.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MediaCom North.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad