Sony Mobile launches Photohopping Instragram app
Sony Mobile has launched the PhotoHopping Instagram app for its Xperia devices, which enables users to create a personalised photo tour, based on their interests.
The app, created by LBi, is built on to Instragram’s API and allows its users to create music videos using photographs from the app from different cities around the world. The app is free to download.
The videos are set to the Crystal Fighters track 'Follow', which also features in Sony Mobile's advertising campaign.
Users can select a wide range of themes for the video, including football, skateboarding, karaoke, university, zoos, and moustaches. For example, users can create a surfing experience in Rio, or fashion in Milan.
Sony Mobile recently launched a worldwide TV push that introduced the 'One-touch Sharing' campaign.
This week it rolled out the next stage in the campaign, which included DubStep producer Benga doing a remix of the 'Follow' track. It also partnered with Shazam to enable users watching the TV ad to be able to download the track for free if they used the app when viewing it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views