Post Office campaign highlights scope of services
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 08:53AM
The Post Office is rolling out a major advertising push to reposition itself as a modern and relevant brand that can take care of the important things in life.
The integrated campaign by Dare launched yesterday with a TV ad that aims to "surprise" viewers about the service it offers.
The ad features people travelling, moving house, keeping in touch be mail, phone and online. It is narrated by a Post Office employee who explains how his job touches people's lives.
It introduces the strapline "handled with care" and will run until mid-December, supported by outdoor posters and a digital outdoor campaign.
This is Dare's first TV campaign for the Post Office since it won the £12m business in January last year. Media has been handled by Mindshare, which won the account in March.
Stewart Fox-Mills, head of marketing, Post Office said: "The Post Office is changing. Branches across our network are starting to be transformed into new more modern outlets, which are open for longer to offer greater convenience for customers and at the same time we are developing our online channels.
"Through this campaign we want to surprise people and show just how much the Post Office has developed and grown its services to ensure they are relevant to meet today’s customer needs."
The creative team was Nick O'Brien and Paloma Reed and the creative directors were Nick Bird and Lee Smith. Production was by Serious Pictures.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive - Luxury Advertising Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, West End
- Data Analyst Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - Leading Global Brand ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Account Manager - integrated comms agency - Central London JEFFERSON £25-32k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)