Post Office campaign highlights scope of services
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 08:53AM
The Post Office is rolling out a major advertising push to reposition itself as a modern and relevant brand that can take care of the important things in life.
The integrated campaign by Dare launched yesterday with a TV ad that aims to "surprise" viewers about the service it offers.
The ad features people travelling, moving house, keeping in touch be mail, phone and online. It is narrated by a Post Office employee who explains how his job touches people's lives.
It introduces the strapline "handled with care" and will run until mid-December, supported by outdoor posters and a digital outdoor campaign.
This is Dare's first TV campaign for the Post Office since it won the £12m business in January last year. Media has been handled by Mindshare, which won the account in March.
Stewart Fox-Mills, head of marketing, Post Office said: "The Post Office is changing. Branches across our network are starting to be transformed into new more modern outlets, which are open for longer to offer greater convenience for customers and at the same time we are developing our online channels.
"Through this campaign we want to surprise people and show just how much the Post Office has developed and grown its services to ensure they are relevant to meet today’s customer needs."
The creative team was Nick O'Brien and Paloma Reed and the creative directors were Nick Bird and Lee Smith. Production was by Serious Pictures.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital MCG Associates Very Attractive Tax Free Package, Dubai - UAE
- Marketing Manager - Youth Brand Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG - URGENT NEED Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool