Air New Zealand appoints Joint
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:18AM
Air New Zealand has appointed Joint to handle its pan-European advertising account following a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
The business moves from Albion and Joint will undertake project work in the United Kingdom and Germany as the airline moves from a retainer agency model to a project-led approach.
Joint will work alongside Air New Zealand’s media agency Vizeum and PR agency Diffusion on a brand response campaign to support its daily service between London Heathrow and Los Angeles. It will also develop tactical creative for Germany.
John Wilhelm, brand manager at Air New Zealand Western Markets, said: "Joint offers a tremendous wealth of strategic and creative expertise across their four founding partners with a start-up mentality and a lime-minded nimble approach to their business model."
DraftFCB remains Air New Zealand’s lead agency in its home market with DraftFCB San Francisco handling its North American business.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show