Air New Zealand appoints Joint
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:18AM
Air New Zealand has appointed Joint to handle its pan-European advertising account following a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
The business moves from Albion and Joint will undertake project work in the United Kingdom and Germany as the airline moves from a retainer agency model to a project-led approach.
Joint will work alongside Air New Zealand’s media agency Vizeum and PR agency Diffusion on a brand response campaign to support its daily service between London Heathrow and Los Angeles. It will also develop tactical creative for Germany.
John Wilhelm, brand manager at Air New Zealand Western Markets, said: "Joint offers a tremendous wealth of strategic and creative expertise across their four founding partners with a start-up mentality and a lime-minded nimble approach to their business model."
DraftFCB remains Air New Zealand’s lead agency in its home market with DraftFCB San Francisco handling its North American business.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief