Air New Zealand appoints Joint
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:18AM
Air New Zealand has appointed Joint to handle its pan-European advertising account following a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
The business moves from Albion and Joint will undertake project work in the United Kingdom and Germany as the airline moves from a retainer agency model to a project-led approach.
Joint will work alongside Air New Zealand’s media agency Vizeum and PR agency Diffusion on a brand response campaign to support its daily service between London Heathrow and Los Angeles. It will also develop tactical creative for Germany.
John Wilhelm, brand manager at Air New Zealand Western Markets, said: "Joint offers a tremendous wealth of strategic and creative expertise across their four founding partners with a start-up mentality and a lime-minded nimble approach to their business model."
DraftFCB remains Air New Zealand’s lead agency in its home market with DraftFCB San Francisco handling its North American business.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%