Air New Zealand appoints Joint
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:18AM
Air New Zealand has appointed Joint to handle its pan-European advertising account following a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
The business moves from Albion and Joint will undertake project work in the United Kingdom and Germany as the airline moves from a retainer agency model to a project-led approach.
Joint will work alongside Air New Zealand’s media agency Vizeum and PR agency Diffusion on a brand response campaign to support its daily service between London Heathrow and Los Angeles. It will also develop tactical creative for Germany.
John Wilhelm, brand manager at Air New Zealand Western Markets, said: "Joint offers a tremendous wealth of strategic and creative expertise across their four founding partners with a start-up mentality and a lime-minded nimble approach to their business model."
DraftFCB remains Air New Zealand’s lead agency in its home market with DraftFCB San Francisco handling its North American business.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Performance Planning Business Director Lipton Fleming £65000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- PR Manager (Dubai) The Little Black Book Agency £30000 - £35000 per annum + (15-17,000 AED / month), Dubai
- Media Planning Comms Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Executive,Travel Events, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency