Air New Zealand appoints Joint
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 10:18AM
Air New Zealand has appointed Joint to handle its pan-European advertising account following a competitive pitch handled by AAR.
The business moves from Albion and Joint will undertake project work in the United Kingdom and Germany as the airline moves from a retainer agency model to a project-led approach.
Joint will work alongside Air New Zealand’s media agency Vizeum and PR agency Diffusion on a brand response campaign to support its daily service between London Heathrow and Los Angeles. It will also develop tactical creative for Germany.
John Wilhelm, brand manager at Air New Zealand Western Markets, said: "Joint offers a tremendous wealth of strategic and creative expertise across their four founding partners with a start-up mentality and a lime-minded nimble approach to their business model."
DraftFCB remains Air New Zealand’s lead agency in its home market with DraftFCB San Francisco handling its North American business.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne