OgilvyAction promotes Richard Woodward to MD
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 02:44PM
OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of the Ogilvy Group, has promoted business development director Richard Woodward to the newly created post of managing director.
Woodward will retain his responsibilities for new business and report to chief operating officer Andrew Reeves.
He joined OgilvyAction in 2002, working on accounts including British American Tobacco, and spent four years in Dubai setting up its Middle East operations, before returning to the UK at the start of the year.
Reeves said: "New business is the lifeblood of our agency and critical to our success.It is no longer the role of one individual, but someone who can rally a strong team together to provide real business value to clients.
"That's why we have appointed Richard as he has exactly the right skills to do this."
OgilvyAction recently expanded its creative department by hiring two teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign