OgilvyAction promotes Richard Woodward to MD
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 02:44PM
OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of the Ogilvy Group, has promoted business development director Richard Woodward to the newly created post of managing director.
Woodward will retain his responsibilities for new business and report to chief operating officer Andrew Reeves.
He joined OgilvyAction in 2002, working on accounts including British American Tobacco, and spent four years in Dubai setting up its Middle East operations, before returning to the UK at the start of the year.
Reeves said: "New business is the lifeblood of our agency and critical to our success.It is no longer the role of one individual, but someone who can rally a strong team together to provide real business value to clients.
"That's why we have appointed Richard as he has exactly the right skills to do this."
OgilvyAction recently expanded its creative department by hiring two teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline