OgilvyAction promotes Richard Woodward to MD
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 October 2012 02:44PM
OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of the Ogilvy Group, has promoted business development director Richard Woodward to the newly created post of managing director.
Woodward will retain his responsibilities for new business and report to chief operating officer Andrew Reeves.
He joined OgilvyAction in 2002, working on accounts including British American Tobacco, and spent four years in Dubai setting up its Middle East operations, before returning to the UK at the start of the year.
Reeves said: "New business is the lifeblood of our agency and critical to our success.It is no longer the role of one individual, but someone who can rally a strong team together to provide real business value to clients.
"That's why we have appointed Richard as he has exactly the right skills to do this."
OgilvyAction recently expanded its creative department by hiring two teams.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20 - £30 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Marketing Executive/New Business Assistant - Creative Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £24000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager - FMCG - West London Salt £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communication Executive Brand Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum, Suffolk
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad