Hello! recruits head of partnerships
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 08:41AM
Hello! Magazine has recruited Hilbre Stafford from Harrods to the new role of head of partnerships, with responsibility for developing commercial tie-ups.
Stafford was a media sales manager at Harrods and will join Hello! on 29 October.
She will work closely with media and advertising agencies, client marketing and PR teams and will manage campaigns from creative brief stage through to implementation and post-campaign analysis.
The appointment comes just weeks after Hello!'s publishing director, Charlotte Stockting, announced the title’s intentions to reposition itself as a lifestyle title, far removed from the "scurrilous" celebrity-driven weeklies.
The move was described as "absurd" and "confusing" by the bosses of OK! publisher Northern & Shell and lifestyle publisher Bauer Media.
Commenting on Stafford’s appointment, Stockting said: "This newly created role of head of partnerships will allow us to enhance our creative solutions business by creating fantastic proposals for the magazine, the website, our digital offerings and applications, as well as one-off creations – project managing these partnerships from start to finish."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list