Hello! recruits head of partnerships
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 08:41AM
Hello! Magazine has recruited Hilbre Stafford from Harrods to the new role of head of partnerships, with responsibility for developing commercial tie-ups.
Stafford was a media sales manager at Harrods and will join Hello! on 29 October.
She will work closely with media and advertising agencies, client marketing and PR teams and will manage campaigns from creative brief stage through to implementation and post-campaign analysis.
The appointment comes just weeks after Hello!'s publishing director, Charlotte Stockting, announced the title’s intentions to reposition itself as a lifestyle title, far removed from the "scurrilous" celebrity-driven weeklies.
The move was described as "absurd" and "confusing" by the bosses of OK! publisher Northern & Shell and lifestyle publisher Bauer Media.
Commenting on Stafford’s appointment, Stockting said: "This newly created role of head of partnerships will allow us to enhance our creative solutions business by creating fantastic proposals for the magazine, the website, our digital offerings and applications, as well as one-off creations – project managing these partnerships from start to finish."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)