TMW recruits MPG data strategy head
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:49AM
TMW has appointed MPG Media Contacts head of data strategy Anna Foster to the newly created role of data director.
Foster, who was responsible for launching MPG’s data strategy department and worked with clients including bmi, Nationwide and EDF Energy, has 10 years’ experience at agencies, including roles at Tequila\London and Response One.
At TMW, she will head up the agency's data department, overseeing the data planning and analytics teams on accounts including Unilever, Diageo and Nissan. She will also be involved in driving new business.
Foster will report to chief operating officer Chris Freeland and director of strategy Kate Wheaton.
Freeland said: "After months of searching for the right person, I am delighted to welcome Anna to TMW. Her extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of data make her the ideal candidate for this new role.
"With social media increasingly affecting the way we use and measure data, Anna joins us at an incredibly exciting time and we are confident that she will make a big impact on our clients’ business."
Foster said: "I am extremely passionate about generating insight from data and using it to deliver successful client campaigns.
"TMW’s constant ability to develop is what attracted me to this role and I am looking forward to working with the team to position data at the heart of everything the agency does and drive greater business intelligence for our clients."
TMW is this month celebrating 25 years of being in business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014