TMW recruits MPG data strategy head
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:49AM
TMW has appointed MPG Media Contacts head of data strategy Anna Foster to the newly created role of data director.
Foster, who was responsible for launching MPG’s data strategy department and worked with clients including bmi, Nationwide and EDF Energy, has 10 years’ experience at agencies, including roles at Tequila\London and Response One.
At TMW, she will head up the agency's data department, overseeing the data planning and analytics teams on accounts including Unilever, Diageo and Nissan. She will also be involved in driving new business.
Foster will report to chief operating officer Chris Freeland and director of strategy Kate Wheaton.
Freeland said: "After months of searching for the right person, I am delighted to welcome Anna to TMW. Her extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of data make her the ideal candidate for this new role.
"With social media increasingly affecting the way we use and measure data, Anna joins us at an incredibly exciting time and we are confident that she will make a big impact on our clients’ business."
Foster said: "I am extremely passionate about generating insight from data and using it to deliver successful client campaigns.
"TMW’s constant ability to develop is what attracted me to this role and I am looking forward to working with the team to position data at the heart of everything the agency does and drive greater business intelligence for our clients."
TMW is this month celebrating 25 years of being in business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne