Nando's matches personalities with spices in tongue-in-cheek push
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 10:20AM
Nando's is running a tongue-in-cheek "find yourself" campaign that matches people's personalities with different strengths of its peri-peri spice.
The creative is running messages including "punch yourself to wake up? Hot peri-peri is made for you, spice gladiator", and will drive people to social media channels by including a #findyourself hasthtag.
Wieden & Kennedy created the print, digital and outdoor advertising campaign, while MPG has handled the media planning and buying.
The campaign activity launches this week and is meant to prove there is a peri-peri spice for everyone, whether they are "a sensitive soul, or an unhinged nutface".
People will be encouraged to declare what spice they are via social media and can find the spice they are most suited to via a Facebook app called "peri predictor", which asks a series of situation-based questions.
Twitter users who include the #findyourself hashtag will get a "peri prediction" from @nandos_official, who will ascertain what spice they are by analysing their timeline.
Pretty Green will handle the social media activity that is tied into the campaign.
Nando’s will also use its sales data to create a spice map of the country in order to find out which areas of the UK like spicy food the most.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- STUDIO MANAGER - DORSET - £30-35K Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Dorset
- business lead > CREATIVE YOUTH MARKETING AGENCY > CSR CONTENT/PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS/DIGITAL/SOCIAL collectivo Up to £65k + company bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - top branding agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £50k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts