London & Partners splits marketing role in two amid restructure
London & Partners, the promotional agency for the capital, has split its senior marketing role into two as part of a restructure that will see Martine Ainsworth-Wells leave the organisation.
Ainsworth-Wells, the marketing and communications director for London & Partners, will leave the body this week. She has not revealed her next role but claims she is "not leaving the industry or London".
In her place, London & Partners is looking to appoint a director of consumer and digital, responsible for business to business marketing, and a director of strategy, brand and reputation, focusing on the positioning of London in international markets.
Ainsworth-Wells was appointed to her position in May last year, following the merger of Visit London, ThinkLondon and StudyLondon into the singular promotional body.
With the Olympics over, London & Partners is to focus is promotional efforts to build London’s reputation and deliver economic benefit to the city.
Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalf/Y&R is currently creating a campaign to encourage visitors to visit London following the success of the Olympics.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey