London & Partners splits marketing role in two amid restructure
London & Partners, the promotional agency for the capital, has split its senior marketing role into two as part of a restructure that will see Martine Ainsworth-Wells leave the organisation.
Ainsworth-Wells, the marketing and communications director for London & Partners, will leave the body this week. She has not revealed her next role but claims she is "not leaving the industry or London".
In her place, London & Partners is looking to appoint a director of consumer and digital, responsible for business to business marketing, and a director of strategy, brand and reputation, focusing on the positioning of London in international markets.
Ainsworth-Wells was appointed to her position in May last year, following the merger of Visit London, ThinkLondon and StudyLondon into the singular promotional body.
With the Olympics over, London & Partners is to focus is promotional efforts to build London’s reputation and deliver economic benefit to the city.
Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalf/Y&R is currently creating a campaign to encourage visitors to visit London following the success of the Olympics.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Marketing EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £100000 - £110000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Creative Designer createselect Up to £50,000 pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Officer Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + plus exceptional benefits, Cambridge
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Campaign Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes