London & Partners splits marketing role in two amid restructure
London & Partners, the promotional agency for the capital, has split its senior marketing role into two as part of a restructure that will see Martine Ainsworth-Wells leave the organisation.
Ainsworth-Wells, the marketing and communications director for London & Partners, will leave the body this week. She has not revealed her next role but claims she is "not leaving the industry or London".
In her place, London & Partners is looking to appoint a director of consumer and digital, responsible for business to business marketing, and a director of strategy, brand and reputation, focusing on the positioning of London in international markets.
Ainsworth-Wells was appointed to her position in May last year, following the merger of Visit London, ThinkLondon and StudyLondon into the singular promotional body.
With the Olympics over, London & Partners is to focus is promotional efforts to build London’s reputation and deliver economic benefit to the city.
Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalf/Y&R is currently creating a campaign to encourage visitors to visit London following the success of the Olympics.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End