Crisis targets corporate sector with FT-backed campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 11:02AM
Crisis, the homeless charity, is hoping to raise £600,000 by targeting businesses via a digital Christmas e-card campaign.
The campaign, created by Knifedge and backed by the Financial Times, allows companies to buy specially created video e-cards from Crisis to send in place of traditional company Christmas cards.
Those businesses that use the digital platform will be publicly thanked in ads running in the Financial Times.
The videos, filmed by Knifedge, feature eight people who have been helped by the charity singing Christmas songs. Each of the different executions end with the strapline: "With a little support, we can all be someone special."
Crisis chief executive, Leslie Morphy, said: "The Crisis Christmas Card features real people who have been helped out of homelessness by Crisis.
"We hope that companies will find them moving and authentic and choose these e-cards to replace their usual paper Christmas card mailings.
"Not only will the money raised help us transform the lives of more homeless people, but there are also environment benefits as they are entirely digital."
The charity claims that homelessness is on the rise due to the economic downturn combined with a severe housing shortage and austerity measures. Last year, 5,678 people slept rough, a 43% increase on the previous year.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey