Gü runs personal cooking class competition with head chef
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 04:59PM
Gü, the dessert brand, is running a social media competition offering the chance to win a personal cooking class from head chef Fred to promote the brand's new cookbook.
Publicis Chemistry has created the competition that will run on Facebook and ask people to like the Gü Facebook page and fill in an entry form to stand a chance of winning.
Gü will drive interest in the competition by posting recipes from the Chocolate Cookbook, published by Harper Collins, on Facebook to give a glimpse into the book’s content. Additional advertising on Facebook will drive traffic to the brand’s competition.
Gü has previously run a teaser competition ahead of the launch of the book that featured a prize giveaway of five signed copies of the book. The latest activity fits into the brand’s wider "daily decadence" strategy. David Prideaux was the executive creative director on the project, while Seb Hill was the art director.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB