Gü runs personal cooking class competition with head chef
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 04:59PM
Gü, the dessert brand, is running a social media competition offering the chance to win a personal cooking class from head chef Fred to promote the brand's new cookbook.
Publicis Chemistry has created the competition that will run on Facebook and ask people to like the Gü Facebook page and fill in an entry form to stand a chance of winning.
Gü will drive interest in the competition by posting recipes from the Chocolate Cookbook, published by Harper Collins, on Facebook to give a glimpse into the book’s content. Additional advertising on Facebook will drive traffic to the brand’s competition.
Gü has previously run a teaser competition ahead of the launch of the book that featured a prize giveaway of five signed copies of the book. The latest activity fits into the brand’s wider "daily decadence" strategy. David Prideaux was the executive creative director on the project, while Seb Hill was the art director.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SEO Account Manager - Content Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London