Domestic tourism body Marketing Birmingham appoints Cogent Elliot
Marketing Birmingham, the domestic tourism body, has appointed creative agency Cogent Elliot to handle its advertising following a competitive pitch.
Cogent Elliot had previously worked with the public-private strategic marketing body on a project-by-project basis, including the Birmingham Food Fest and Business Birmingham strategic campaigns.
Cogent Elliot will now work as the lead agency for Marketing Birmingham to create integrated campaigns across the body’s three marketing themes – the leisure and tourism 'Visit Birmingham' and 'Meet Birmingham' work, and the 'Business Birmingham' inward investment programme.
Neil Rami, chief executive, Marketing Birmingham, said: "As an organisation we have ambitious targets to increase the economic impact of the city’s visitor economy and to support local job creation by attracting new investors and helping indigenous businesses to grow.
"Ensuring our messages about Birmingham’s offer are communicated to our target audiences in a way that encourages action is crucial to our success. We are confident that in working with Cogent Elliott, we will be able to do this and bring real benefits to the city’s economy."
Cogent Elliot created last year's campaign for AGA’s new brand proposition. A spokesperson for the company said Tim Pile, executive chairman, will lead the account team for Marketing Birmingham.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £48000 - £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director PSD Group Up to £60k base + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales & Marketing Director UK/Europe, Youth Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, East Midlands Region / Northamptonshire / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Northampton, Northampt...
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB