Carat promotes MD Tracy De Groose to CEO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 09:55AM
Carat has promoted its managing director, Tracy De Groose, to the new role of chief executive.
De Groose will continue to report to Robert Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK.
Carat will not immediately fill the managing director role. Its former deputy managing director Richard Morris was recently appointed managing director of the sister Aegis agency Vizeum.
The senior management team will continue to report directly to De Groose. This team includes Richard Sexton, the chief operating officer; Matthew Hook, the chief strategy officer; and Jo Allan, the chief client officer.
In her new role, De Groose will increase her focus on the range of Carat’s businesses in the UK and work with other Aegis Media assets to improve the service to Carat clients.
De Groose, who joined Carat in September 2010, was previously the group managing partner at Naked Communications. Before that, she worked at Starcom and Stella Artois.
De Groose said: "I look forward to working with Carat’s management team to accelerate our reinvention to a media agency more closely aligned to clients’ business success."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham