Carat promotes MD Tracy De Groose to CEO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 09:55AM
Carat has promoted its managing director, Tracy De Groose, to the new role of chief executive.
De Groose will continue to report to Robert Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK.
Carat will not immediately fill the managing director role. Its former deputy managing director Richard Morris was recently appointed managing director of the sister Aegis agency Vizeum.
The senior management team will continue to report directly to De Groose. This team includes Richard Sexton, the chief operating officer; Matthew Hook, the chief strategy officer; and Jo Allan, the chief client officer.
In her new role, De Groose will increase her focus on the range of Carat’s businesses in the UK and work with other Aegis Media assets to improve the service to Carat clients.
De Groose, who joined Carat in September 2010, was previously the group managing partner at Naked Communications. Before that, she worked at Starcom and Stella Artois.
De Groose said: "I look forward to working with Carat’s management team to accelerate our reinvention to a media agency more closely aligned to clients’ business success."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake