Carat promotes MD Tracy De Groose to CEO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 09:55AM
Carat has promoted its managing director, Tracy De Groose, to the new role of chief executive.
De Groose will continue to report to Robert Horler, the chief executive of Aegis Media UK.
Carat will not immediately fill the managing director role. Its former deputy managing director Richard Morris was recently appointed managing director of the sister Aegis agency Vizeum.
The senior management team will continue to report directly to De Groose. This team includes Richard Sexton, the chief operating officer; Matthew Hook, the chief strategy officer; and Jo Allan, the chief client officer.
In her new role, De Groose will increase her focus on the range of Carat’s businesses in the UK and work with other Aegis Media assets to improve the service to Carat clients.
De Groose, who joined Carat in September 2010, was previously the group managing partner at Naked Communications. Before that, she worked at Starcom and Stella Artois.
De Groose said: "I look forward to working with Carat’s management team to accelerate our reinvention to a media agency more closely aligned to clients’ business success."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Manchester Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Direct Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, Witney
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad