UM London picks up Wellness Foods
Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Sources suggest that UM picked up the business, which also includes the Fruit Bowl brand, by beating John Ayling & Associates. Vizeum is understood to have been involved earlier in the process.
ZenithOptimedia previously handled Rowse Honey, but Wellness Foods' other brands were not supported with media spend.
Independence Orchestra looks after creative activity for all Wellness Foods brands.
Last year, Wellness Foods backed Rowse Honey with a £3.5 million campaign that included the brand's first TV ads, which were created by Wellness Foods staff in association with DHM.
Six teaser ads directed viewers to Rowse Honey's Facebook page, where they could vote for their favourite spot. A full-length version of the most popular ad ran later that year.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)