Simon Rich leaves VCCP
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:00AM
VCCP's head of planning, Simon Rich, has left the agency after only six months. The department will now be run by Matt Wyatt, who has been promoted from the role of senior planner.
Rich joined VCCP in April from M&C Saatchi, where he was the strategy director. He took charge of the planning department and became the lead planner on the agency's easyJet account after the promotion of Tracey Follows to executive planning director. She then quit in June to become JWT London's chief strategy officer and managing partner.
It is understood that Rich, a former director of planning at Grey Worldwide, has left without a job to go to.
Wyatt's promotion coincides with the return of Michael Lee to VCCP as the executive planning director, replacing Follows, after a two-year stint at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Wyatt has previously worked at MCBD, Leo Burnett and Ogilvy & Mather.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England