Simon Rich leaves VCCP
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:00AM
VCCP's head of planning, Simon Rich, has left the agency after only six months. The department will now be run by Matt Wyatt, who has been promoted from the role of senior planner.
Rich joined VCCP in April from M&C Saatchi, where he was the strategy director. He took charge of the planning department and became the lead planner on the agency's easyJet account after the promotion of Tracey Follows to executive planning director. She then quit in June to become JWT London's chief strategy officer and managing partner.
It is understood that Rich, a former director of planning at Grey Worldwide, has left without a job to go to.
Wyatt's promotion coincides with the return of Michael Lee to VCCP as the executive planning director, replacing Follows, after a two-year stint at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Wyatt has previously worked at MCBD, Leo Burnett and Ogilvy & Mather.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'