Simon Rich leaves VCCP
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:00AM
VCCP's head of planning, Simon Rich, has left the agency after only six months. The department will now be run by Matt Wyatt, who has been promoted from the role of senior planner.
Rich joined VCCP in April from M&C Saatchi, where he was the strategy director. He took charge of the planning department and became the lead planner on the agency's easyJet account after the promotion of Tracey Follows to executive planning director. She then quit in June to become JWT London's chief strategy officer and managing partner.
It is understood that Rich, a former director of planning at Grey Worldwide, has left without a job to go to.
Wyatt's promotion coincides with the return of Michael Lee to VCCP as the executive planning director, replacing Follows, after a two-year stint at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Wyatt has previously worked at MCBD, Leo Burnett and Ogilvy & Mather.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web