BSkyB divides £25m direct brief between three shops
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:40AM
BSkyB has split the bulk of its £25 million direct marketing account between Elvis, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and Inferno.
A review of the business began in March and was handled by the company's procurement department.
The business has been divided into five lots comprising direct, digital, retail, strategy and experiential. It is not clear at this stage which agency will handle which part.
The majority of Sky's DM was previously overseen by the SapientNitro-owned Digital and Direct, which has worked on the business for the past 13 years.
However, Sky has also worked with other DM agencies on a project basis and, in 2011, completed a year-long digital advertising roster review. This resulted in the appointment of agencies including 20:20, Elvis, Brothers and Sisters, Efficient Frontier and its ad shop, WCRS.
DAD's most recent work for Sky focused on its tie-up with The O2 in London, which offers Sky customers exclusive privileges, events and access to the backstage bar. Activity included press and customer magazine ads, banners and e-mails.
Earlier this month, Sky ran a TV ad, by WCRS, that appeared to rewind and replay other commercials including one for Ginger Pig sausages to showcase its Sky+ offering.
A Sky spokesman said: "We're still in the final stages of the process, and are not able to confirm the roster."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham