CHI & Partners nets Adopt A Better Way
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Adopt A Better Way aims to change the adoption system to give a greater number and wider selection of children the chance to find caring homes.
Its goal is to bring about the introduction of policies that place children at the centre of a more humane adoption system.
CHI will be responsible for a £3 million campaign for the charity that will launch next month.
Francesca Polini, the founder and chair of Adopt A Better Way, said: "CHI & Partners have a proven track record of conceiving powerful communication ideas and we're thrilled to be working with them."
The charity, which was formerly known as Adoption With Humanity, ran a press ad in The Daily Telegraph last year inviting readers to sign a petition to set up a national adoption authority.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads