CHI & Partners nets Adopt A Better Way
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Adopt A Better Way aims to change the adoption system to give a greater number and wider selection of children the chance to find caring homes.
Its goal is to bring about the introduction of policies that place children at the centre of a more humane adoption system.
CHI will be responsible for a £3 million campaign for the charity that will launch next month.
Francesca Polini, the founder and chair of Adopt A Better Way, said: "CHI & Partners have a proven track record of conceiving powerful communication ideas and we're thrilled to be working with them."
The charity, which was formerly known as Adoption With Humanity, ran a press ad in The Daily Telegraph last year inviting readers to sign a petition to set up a national adoption authority.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope