CHI & Partners nets Adopt A Better Way
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Adopt A Better Way aims to change the adoption system to give a greater number and wider selection of children the chance to find caring homes.
Its goal is to bring about the introduction of policies that place children at the centre of a more humane adoption system.
CHI will be responsible for a £3 million campaign for the charity that will launch next month.
Francesca Polini, the founder and chair of Adopt A Better Way, said: "CHI & Partners have a proven track record of conceiving powerful communication ideas and we're thrilled to be working with them."
The charity, which was formerly known as Adoption With Humanity, ran a press ad in The Daily Telegraph last year inviting readers to sign a petition to set up a national adoption authority.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business