CHI & Partners nets Adopt A Better Way
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:50AM
CHI & Partners has won the advertising account for the charity Adopt A Better Way after a pitch.
Adopt A Better Way aims to change the adoption system to give a greater number and wider selection of children the chance to find caring homes.
Its goal is to bring about the introduction of policies that place children at the centre of a more humane adoption system.
CHI will be responsible for a £3 million campaign for the charity that will launch next month.
Francesca Polini, the founder and chair of Adopt A Better Way, said: "CHI & Partners have a proven track record of conceiving powerful communication ideas and we're thrilled to be working with them."
The charity, which was formerly known as Adoption With Humanity, ran a press ad in The Daily Telegraph last year inviting readers to sign a petition to set up a national adoption authority.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Development Manager, Events,London,£40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allow & benefits, London
- Brand Manager- Consumer Goods- £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned