Fenn joins Profero as head of design
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:55AM
Profero has poached Tribal DDB's Matt Fenn to become its head of design.
Fenn replaces Paul Hogarth, who left in April to join Inferno as a creative director, and will report to Ben Clapp, Profero's executive creative director. He joins after ten years at Tribal DDB in a number of roles, most recently as the head of design.
His work at Tribal DDB includes design for its Cannes gold Lion-winning Hasbro "Monopoly streets". He also took a lead role on Volkswagen and Virgin Media.
Fenn's arrival coincides with the departure of the social media director, Will Rolls, who is joining LBi in Germany as its director of planning and strategy. Rolls has been replaced by Momentum Worldwide's Mona Walsh, who joins Profero as the head of social strategy.
Clapp said: "Matt joining us reflects Profero's passion to ensure that design is considered across all aspects of our business - creative, technical, user experience and beyond."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33,000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester