In association with
Gu 'Chocolate Cookbook' by Publicis Chemistry
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:01AM
Publicis Chemistry has created a digital campaign to support the launch of a chocolate cookbook by the dessert company Gu.
Publicis Chemistry's campaign invites Gu’s Facebook community to win a personal cooking class with the brand's head chef. Recipes from the cookbook will be posted on the Facebook fan page and the competition will be supported by advertising across the social network site.
For a chance to win the prize, consumers must "like" the Gu Facebook page and fill in the entry form.
Earlier, Gu ran a teaser competition ahead of the cookbook’s launch, giving fans the opportunity to win one of five signed copies before the book was in stores. The activity follows a number of campaigns that Publicis Chemistry has created for Gu for its online community under the theme "daily decadence".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £230 per day, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account