New business leagues (19 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:30AM
Saatchi & Saatchi shoots up the creative league to number two with the £80 million EE account. Meanwhile, The Corner captures the Caterpillar mobile business, while McCann London wins a Sony brief.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Marketing & Communications Manager Environmental Scientifics Group Competitive salary + benefits, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent
- Brand Strategist Network Career Consultants £33000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Content Director (Social Media) - Digital agency - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
- Community Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7