Spotify to create additional afterparty entertainment at the Media Week Awards
Spotify is to create The Spotify Hub at this year's Media Week Awards, which take place next Thursday on 25 October at Grosvenor House.
The Spotify Suite, which is being created in addition to the usual after dinner entertainment at the Media Week Awards, will take place in its own event space at the Grosvenor from 10.45pm-2am.
The first 50 guests in The Spotify Suite will be welcomed with a complimentary shot and the opportunity to win a Sonos wireless hi-fi system.
Other entertainment includes Spotify's own DJ spinning tunes from a playlist created by guests at the Media Week Awards, while one of Liverpool's most popular new bands will be playing their own DJ set later on.
The Spotify Hub will also host a silent disco before a superstar DJ takes to the decks to finish off proceedings.
After a record number of entries, this year's Media Week Awards is set to be the busiest yet, and with only a week to go there are just two tables left. To secure one of these, and for more information, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show