Spotify to create additional afterparty entertainment at the Media Week Awards
Spotify is to create The Spotify Hub at this year's Media Week Awards, which take place next Thursday on 25 October at Grosvenor House.
The Spotify Suite, which is being created in addition to the usual after dinner entertainment at the Media Week Awards, will take place in its own event space at the Grosvenor from 10.45pm-2am.
The first 50 guests in The Spotify Suite will be welcomed with a complimentary shot and the opportunity to win a Sonos wireless hi-fi system.
Other entertainment includes Spotify's own DJ spinning tunes from a playlist created by guests at the Media Week Awards, while one of Liverpool's most popular new bands will be playing their own DJ set later on.
The Spotify Hub will also host a silent disco before a superstar DJ takes to the decks to finish off proceedings.
After a record number of entries, this year's Media Week Awards is set to be the busiest yet, and with only a week to go there are just two tables left. To secure one of these, and for more information, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building