Spotify to create additional afterparty entertainment at the Media Week Awards
Spotify is to create The Spotify Hub at this year's Media Week Awards, which take place next Thursday on 25 October at Grosvenor House.
The Spotify Suite, which is being created in addition to the usual after dinner entertainment at the Media Week Awards, will take place in its own event space at the Grosvenor from 10.45pm-2am.
The first 50 guests in The Spotify Suite will be welcomed with a complimentary shot and the opportunity to win a Sonos wireless hi-fi system.
Other entertainment includes Spotify's own DJ spinning tunes from a playlist created by guests at the Media Week Awards, while one of Liverpool's most popular new bands will be playing their own DJ set later on.
The Spotify Hub will also host a silent disco before a superstar DJ takes to the decks to finish off proceedings.
After a record number of entries, this year's Media Week Awards is set to be the busiest yet, and with only a week to go there are just two tables left. To secure one of these, and for more information, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager / Account Manager - Shoreditch, London JEFFERSON £30-35k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative become £40k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7