In association with
Kettle Foods 'the Kettle way' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:33PM
Kettle Foods has released a print and digital campaign, by 101, to support its new range of tortilla chips.
The agency commissioned a traditional signwriter, Mick Pollard, to hand-paint each of the print executions in the campaign.
There is also a short film about him and his work on the brand’s Facebook and YouTube channels. The work, which breaks this week, was created by Tim Donald and Misha Newby. The photographer was Robbie Maynard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers