In association with
Kettle Foods 'the Kettle way' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:33PM
Kettle Foods has released a print and digital campaign, by 101, to support its new range of tortilla chips.
The agency commissioned a traditional signwriter, Mick Pollard, to hand-paint each of the print executions in the campaign.
There is also a short film about him and his work on the brand’s Facebook and YouTube channels. The work, which breaks this week, was created by Tim Donald and Misha Newby. The photographer was Robbie Maynard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK