In association with
Kettle Foods 'the Kettle way' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:33PM
Kettle Foods has released a print and digital campaign, by 101, to support its new range of tortilla chips.
The agency commissioned a traditional signwriter, Mick Pollard, to hand-paint each of the print executions in the campaign.
There is also a short film about him and his work on the brand’s Facebook and YouTube channels. The work, which breaks this week, was created by Tim Donald and Misha Newby. The photographer was Robbie Maynard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers