In association with
Kettle Foods 'the Kettle way' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:33PM
Kettle Foods has released a print and digital campaign, by 101, to support its new range of tortilla chips.
The agency commissioned a traditional signwriter, Mick Pollard, to hand-paint each of the print executions in the campaign.
There is also a short film about him and his work on the brand’s Facebook and YouTube channels. The work, which breaks this week, was created by Tim Donald and Misha Newby. The photographer was Robbie Maynard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Retail Copywriter Dahling Ltd Circa £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50k- £60K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Email Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO