In association with
Kettle Foods 'the Kettle way' by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:33PM
Kettle Foods has released a print and digital campaign, by 101, to support its new range of tortilla chips.
The agency commissioned a traditional signwriter, Mick Pollard, to hand-paint each of the print executions in the campaign.
There is also a short film about him and his work on the brand’s Facebook and YouTube channels. The work, which breaks this week, was created by Tim Donald and Misha Newby. The photographer was Robbie Maynard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital and Offline) Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus Potential , Oxfordshire
- Content and Social PR Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Manchester
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood