Out and About 18 October
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 02:29PM
This week Out and About chases zombies with Nuts, talks shop with Be Viacom, gets team building with Vizeum in Manchester, says OMG! with Yahoo at Westfield and goes Russian with IPC Media's Wallpaper.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager - Media Agency - Data and Insights Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Qualiitative Research Manager / Central London / (c. £30,000-£45,000 depending on exp.) Trace £30,000 to £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'