Out and About 18 October
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 02:29PM
This week Out and About chases zombies with Nuts, talks shop with Be Viacom, gets team building with Vizeum in Manchester, says OMG! with Yahoo at Westfield and goes Russian with IPC Media's Wallpaper.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £27K - £40K, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - Global FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £220 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations
- Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO