Video: Ikea's Peter Wright on its upcoming music video style ads
Peter Wright, marketing manager for UK and Ireland at Ikea, said he plans to completely "transform and revitalise" the brand in the UK with its latest ads taking on the form of "music videos".
In the video interview below, Wright said: "[Ikea is] moving from talking about products to talking about activities in the home. It's actually going to be done in the style of music videos. They're all up and coming artists so there will be a series of up and coming re-recording of tracks."
Wirght also talks about the biggest challenge currently facing the brand and offers his advice to people hoping to break into the marketing industry.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes