Video: Ikea's Peter Wright on its upcoming music video style ads
Peter Wright, marketing manager for UK and Ireland at Ikea, said he plans to completely "transform and revitalise" the brand in the UK with its latest ads taking on the form of "music videos".
In the video interview below, Wright said: "[Ikea is] moving from talking about products to talking about activities in the home. It's actually going to be done in the style of music videos. They're all up and coming artists so there will be a series of up and coming re-recording of tracks."
Wirght also talks about the biggest challenge currently facing the brand and offers his advice to people hoping to break into the marketing industry.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies