Video: Ikea's Peter Wright on its upcoming music video style ads
Peter Wright, marketing manager for UK and Ireland at Ikea, said he plans to completely "transform and revitalise" the brand in the UK with its latest ads taking on the form of "music videos".
In the video interview below, Wright said: "[Ikea is] moving from talking about products to talking about activities in the home. It's actually going to be done in the style of music videos. They're all up and coming artists so there will be a series of up and coming re-recording of tracks."
Wirght also talks about the biggest challenge currently facing the brand and offers his advice to people hoping to break into the marketing industry.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £33 - 36K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role