Stork returns to TV with first new product for 20 years
Unilever's baking-focused margarine brand Stork is returning to TV on Monday 22 October to promote its first product innovation for 20 years, Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid.
The TV ad, the first from the brand since 1998, will be supported by outdoor, digital and on-pack activity. Unilever is investing £1.5m in marketing Stork this year.
The TV work opens within a bright, colourful kitchen setting, focusing on a branded Stork egg timer, and shows a young girl quickly making muffins. She squeezes the Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid into a bowl before adding any other ingredients, while a voiceover states the time-saving properties of the product.
The ad ends with the girl eating the results of her efforts, alongside the strapline, "Easy to mix for perfect baking results".
Jolanda Wells, assistant brand manager for Stork at Unilever UK, said: "As home baking continues to grow in popularity, the TV advert will drive awareness of Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid and demonstrate its time-saving, easy-to-use format.
Unilever recently appointed Jon Goldstone, the former Premier Foods group marketer, to head up marketing for the company’s food and ice-cream category, as revealed in Marketing this week.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account