Stork returns to TV with first new product for 20 years
Unilever's baking-focused margarine brand Stork is returning to TV on Monday 22 October to promote its first product innovation for 20 years, Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid.
The TV ad, the first from the brand since 1998, will be supported by outdoor, digital and on-pack activity. Unilever is investing £1.5m in marketing Stork this year.
The TV work opens within a bright, colourful kitchen setting, focusing on a branded Stork egg timer, and shows a young girl quickly making muffins. She squeezes the Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid into a bowl before adding any other ingredients, while a voiceover states the time-saving properties of the product.
The ad ends with the girl eating the results of her efforts, alongside the strapline, "Easy to mix for perfect baking results".
Jolanda Wells, assistant brand manager for Stork at Unilever UK, said: "As home baking continues to grow in popularity, the TV advert will drive awareness of Stork Easy To Mix Baking Liquid and demonstrate its time-saving, easy-to-use format.
Unilever recently appointed Jon Goldstone, the former Premier Foods group marketer, to head up marketing for the company’s food and ice-cream category, as revealed in Marketing this week.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show