MediaCom makes four board appointments
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2012 12:10PM
MediaCom has promoted four members of staff to its managing partner board including Phil Hall, the agency's joint head of investment, trading.
Jem Lloyd Williams, digital strategy director at MediaCom, has been promoted to managing partner, head of digital strategy, working alongside MediaCom’s head of digital and innovation and managing partner Stefan Bardega.
Sarah Treliving, digital director, has been promoted to head of digital direct and will also sit on the managing partner board. She will work alongside the managing director of Direct MediaCom, David Beale, to ensure that MediaCom’s direct offering is future-proofed.
Nick Jefferies, business director, has been appointed as managing partner, head of brand response client strategy.
Craig Lennon, commercial director, has also been promoted to chief commercial officer. His remit has been extended to ensure that he works closely with MediaCom's global network to seek out new opportunities which can benefit the UK.
Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, said: "Our goal is to consistently create better connections between our clients and consumers than their competition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Community Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits TBC, Folkestone
- Account Director - Events The Great & The Good Negotiable, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media