MediaCom makes four board appointments
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2012 12:10PM
MediaCom has promoted four members of staff to its managing partner board including Phil Hall, the agency's joint head of investment, trading.
Jem Lloyd Williams, digital strategy director at MediaCom, has been promoted to managing partner, head of digital strategy, working alongside MediaCom’s head of digital and innovation and managing partner Stefan Bardega.
Sarah Treliving, digital director, has been promoted to head of digital direct and will also sit on the managing partner board. She will work alongside the managing director of Direct MediaCom, David Beale, to ensure that MediaCom’s direct offering is future-proofed.
Nick Jefferies, business director, has been appointed as managing partner, head of brand response client strategy.
Craig Lennon, commercial director, has also been promoted to chief commercial officer. His remit has been extended to ensure that he works closely with MediaCom's global network to seek out new opportunities which can benefit the UK.
Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, said: "Our goal is to consistently create better connections between our clients and consumers than their competition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with GLOBAL FILMMAKERS > CONTENT collectivo Up to £45,000 + good bens, London (Greater)
- account manager > FAMOUS BRANDS > working with global filmmakers > CONTENT collectivo up to £27,000 + good benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager or Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £30k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Planner air recruitment Up to £65K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £40K dependent on experience (plus bonuses), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign