MediaCom makes four board appointments
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2012 12:10PM
MediaCom has promoted four members of staff to its managing partner board including Phil Hall, the agency's joint head of investment, trading.
Jem Lloyd Williams, digital strategy director at MediaCom, has been promoted to managing partner, head of digital strategy, working alongside MediaCom’s head of digital and innovation and managing partner Stefan Bardega.
Sarah Treliving, digital director, has been promoted to head of digital direct and will also sit on the managing partner board. She will work alongside the managing director of Direct MediaCom, David Beale, to ensure that MediaCom’s direct offering is future-proofed.
Nick Jefferies, business director, has been appointed as managing partner, head of brand response client strategy.
Craig Lennon, commercial director, has also been promoted to chief commercial officer. His remit has been extended to ensure that he works closely with MediaCom's global network to seek out new opportunities which can benefit the UK.
Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, said: "Our goal is to consistently create better connections between our clients and consumers than their competition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show