MediaCom makes four board appointments
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 October 2012 12:10PM
MediaCom has promoted four members of staff to its managing partner board including Phil Hall, the agency's joint head of investment, trading.
Jem Lloyd Williams, digital strategy director at MediaCom, has been promoted to managing partner, head of digital strategy, working alongside MediaCom’s head of digital and innovation and managing partner Stefan Bardega.
Sarah Treliving, digital director, has been promoted to head of digital direct and will also sit on the managing partner board. She will work alongside the managing director of Direct MediaCom, David Beale, to ensure that MediaCom’s direct offering is future-proofed.
Nick Jefferies, business director, has been appointed as managing partner, head of brand response client strategy.
Craig Lennon, commercial director, has also been promoted to chief commercial officer. His remit has been extended to ensure that he works closely with MediaCom's global network to seek out new opportunities which can benefit the UK.
Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, said: "Our goal is to consistently create better connections between our clients and consumers than their competition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account